Garnishment – Ohio law
Ohio Revised Code (ORC) – Title 27 | Chapter 2716
As of January 5, 2009
Source: Lawwriter – Ohio laws and rules
- 2716.01 Garnishing personal earnings or property of judgment debtor.
- 2716.02 Form for notice of court proceeding to collect debt.
- 2716.03 Commencing proceeding for garnishment of personal earnings.
- 2716.031 Filing affidavit of current balance due on garnishment order.
- 2716.04 Proof of service of written demand.
- 2716.041 Order of garnishment of personal earnings to be continuous.
- 2716.05 Service of order and notices on garnishee.
- 2716.06 Form for notice to judgment debtor.
- 2716.07 Payments on continuous order of garnishment of personal earnings.
- 2716.08 Form for final report and answer of garnishee.
- 2716.09 Modifying and interrupting the processing of an order of garnishment of personal earnings.
- 2716.11 Garnishment of property, other than personal earnings of judgment debtor.
- 2716.12 Garnishee’s fee.
- 2716.13 Hearing on motion for garnishment of property, other than personal earnings of judgment debtor.
- 2716.21 Garnishee’s answer.